With Missions Week just around the corner, Love Reaches is excited to celebrate what God has done in the last year as well as plan ahead for another year of ministry. During the weekend and mid-week services, there will be two different opportunities to give toward missions.
First, like in past years, there will be a special offering to fund specific global and local projects in 2015. These include:
- Restoring a church in Santiago, Chile after a fire. (Timberline Church sent a team many years ago to help missionaries Jim and Ester Mazurek with the initial construction.)
- Assisting with a Bible distribution center in Eastern Europe.
- Supporting the Timberline Youth’s project in El Salvador.
- Funding the Hillcrest Children’s Home trip project.
- The Murphy Center (local outreach).
- A Community Wide Benevolence project. (Another local outreach.)
Second, there will be a continued opportunity to make an ongoing faith promise or pledge toward the general missions budget and the ongoing support of our missionaries and Timberline Ambassadors.
Know that when you give during Missions Week, you are making a difference in the world. To finish the work, let’s pray, give, and go.