Timberline Ambassador Sarah Miles is headed back to Uganda for 18 months. Her first stop however is Greece for a two-week training about outreaches into brothels with a program that trains young women to go into their communities and raise awareness about trafficking. Once she arrives at Rahab Uganda, Sarah will be working with girls who have been sexually exploited and trafficked. Her role will be helping these young woman to start their own businesses and to also help Rahab Uganda with sustainability. After her own training in Greece, she will be training staff about self care and awareness. She will also continue to work with local authorities in the National action plan and to bring awareness to the community.
While she is gone, please pray for:
- Travel mercies for September 17th ( flight Denver to Athens) and October 3rd (Athens to Uganda)
- Re-entry back into the drop-in center and rebuilding relationships with staff and the ladies
- For her family as this is a big transition for all of them. She leaves behind her daughter, son-in-law, and two granddaughters ages 18-months and 5-months.
- For protection and spiritual covering.
- For health and for her own self care and boundaries.
- Prayer for divine appointemnets and to continue to listen to God’s promptings so she can be a light wherever she is.
- For patience and grace during cultural changes and finding her routine again.