On Thursday, April 23, a six-member team from Timberline Church will be headed to Peru. Their first days of ministry will include a Children’s Ministry seminar and supporting local churches near Lake Titicaca in the Andes Mountains. The last half of their ministry will take place in the Ucayali Jungle region ministering to children and youth as well as teaching local pastors and leaders about Christian Education. Throughout their trip, the team will be blessing the local people with chicken dinners, school supplies, stickers, key chains, sewing kits, and other prizes thanks to many donations from Timberline friends including the Primetimers. The team will return to Colorado on May 3rd.
While they are gone, please pray for:
- A positive political atmosphere
- Receptive hearts to receive Christ and understand His Word
- Wisdom and Divine anointing on the team
- Health and strength (especially when walking around at 12,500 feet elevation!)
- Travel and weather protection
- Favor with immigration and customs